Tuesday, August 28, 2012
"T" is my favorite letter!
So I was thinking today. I realized today was Tuesday!!!!!! Tuesday of course starts with a "T". Then I realized...OMG! Tuesday is my Turkey Taco Salad and TV night!!!! Everything (but Salad) starts with "T". As I thought more about it I realized how much I love the letter "T". Theodore Scheungrab's name starts with a "T" and he is by far one of my favorite people EVERRRRR! :) I have a good friend, Treneka, her name starts with my favorite letter. Of course I have other awesome friends...but as I was pondering things, I just realized "T" must just be my letter! :) Cause Tuesday is Turkey Taco Salad Night and all my favorite television shows come on! :) Sadly none of my shows on Tuesday start with "T". But that's okay! I'll take my Tuesday, TV, Theodore and Treneka any day! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment