Sunday, September 23, 2012
The Big 'Ol 1!!!!
Collin Henry is now a whole ONE year old! I cannot believe it. At all! I honestly feel that due to the postpartum depression, that I missed out on most of his year. I didn't get to hold him right after birth because he had to be rushed to the NICU. Then he spent almost a week hooked up to machine's and etc. So even his first week of life, we didn't really get to be together. So, anyways, I just feel that a whole year has been cheated from me. But here we are. 1 year later. Of course I'm writing this blog late...but better late then never,right? Let's get to business! :)
Collin Henry Scheungrab is now 1 year old!
Favorite Foods: Anything! Seriously, he doesn't seem to favor anything. He just likes food and eats it ALLLLL the time. *He only eats soft foods...he's not quite a pro yet at food*
Favorite Toys: Besides his binky his favorite toy would be the doodle board or one of the toy cell phones.
Favorite Person: That would be his big brother Isaiah. Close second would be his Momma! :)
Words He Can Say: Momma, Dadda (most frequent), Isaiah (A-yaa), Eat-Eat, Night-Nights (Nigh-Nigh) *He can also nod his head yes or shake his head no*
Weight: 21lbs 1oz
Height: 30 3/6 inches
Walking or Crawling: He CAN walk and is getting more efficient at it...but he mostly prefers to crawl if he's lazy or wants to get someone where fast.
Funny Quirks: If you laugh, he mimics you! In fact, he's quite the mimicking King. He likes to be a copy cat and mimic sounds and laughter.
Teeth: He has 4 on top and a nice size gap between his top two teeth. It's super cute! On the bottom he only has 3. So 7 teeth altogether!
Nicknames: Ceebs is the main one we use. He also goes by CeeBees, Stinky, Monkey-Butt, Fat Boy (cause he's SO far from fat) and Brother (Brudder-is what Isaiah calls him)
Other:As of 9-27-12 He got his first haircut! He moved and wiggled around so much. Normally I would've cut it, but I had someone come over and cut my hair, so she just went ahead and did Collin's! He looks SOOOO much better now. *I'm not one of those sentimental mother's that saves the hair*
In general, Collin is a very fun loving boy. He likes to cuddle with his Momma. Laugh and roll around with his brother. He cries if Daddy comes home and doesn't come over RIGHT away to pick him up. He LOVES to instigate trouble. You'll occasionally catch him doing something to stir up trouble and he'll just sit back and watch it all unfold. Not a very nice trait. He's also VERY defiant. Little Stinker will KNOW not to do something and will do it anyways. He doesn't like spankings but gets spanked more than Isaiah did at this age. He also is VERY clingy to Momma. If I walk out of the room for 2 seconds he cries. He'd rather ride around all day on my hip. Too bad I have a life besides him. lol
As for birthday celebrations. We just invited people who are actively in his life over for Pizza, Cake and Ice Cream. We decorated the house and bought him a helium balloon. That was THE best gift he'd EVER had. He loved that balloon. We tied it to his play pin and he had a blast with it for 2 days until it finally gave way to abuse and deflated. LOL People who came over were Maddy and Bryan, LaToya, Kennedy and Kassidy, Payton and Anthony Powell. Grandma Lois was going to come, but ended up not feeling well. But she sent gifts for both boys! :) Elissa and Rusty Robinson also swung by to say their happy wishes! :)
Overall, Collin is a VERY happy energetic healthy boy! I look forward to seeing his personality more and more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment