Monday, August 27, 2012

A Weekend of Bliss!

So this past weekend I decided to take off from dieting and exercising. I was SO crazy to think I could go a whole month. I did SO well most of this month, but to be honest. I got SO past exhausted emotionally and physically. It is seriously near a full time job to workout AND control every single thing you eat. Make sure you're drinking enough water. Making sure you're eating all the right foods etc. My house was seriously lacking. Since August 1st I really hadn't taken a real day off. If I didn't workout, I was busy cleaning the house from top to bottom. Because like I said, dieting and exercising is near a full time job which means my house lacked SEVERELY. So anytime I had a day off, I would clean, do laundry, cook etc. So it makes sense that I wouldn't last a whole month. Of course, I also have 2 boys to tend to. So I just decided that if I didn't want to revert to my old ways, I'd better take a couple days off and try and relax as much as possible. So, I took the whole weekend. Now that I'm almost done with the month of August, I'm thinking I might just take at least 2 of the 3 weekend days off. Because one of those days I'm sure I'll be cleaning the house. Then the other one I can rest. For exercising anyways. As far as the diet, I'm pretty sure I'll just keep going and whenever I feel like caving, just cave but on a small scale. This whole "Getting Healthy" experience really is such a learning experience. It's a challenge and you just learn things left and right. Just when you think you've got it all figured out, nope! You don't! God's showing you something else you need to tackle. It really is exhausting. So I'm happy I had the weekend off. I'm not 100% sure whether I'll workout today, BUT.....the diet has started up again. Oh joy! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment