Monday, August 13, 2012

Family Walks

So, since I've started this whole "Get Healthy" kick I've initiated "Family Walks". It's done us SO much good. Granted the boys are too little to really participate, besides riding in a stroller, but we're all together, outdoors...getting healthy. I do have to say sometimes, I allow Isaiah out at the end and he runs with me. The sad part of that story, is that Isaiah nearly beats me in running. hahaha! I can run faster then him BUT he has more endurance. hahaha! But that won't last for long. And he loves it. So I can't really burst his bubble. hehehe! Anyways, I'm very happy that I've had the strength and encouragement to just get out there. I've spent so many years being lazy. This year has definitely been a year of changes for me. And it's been good for our family. Theo really enjoys the walks too. Although he wishes we were running it's still more than sitting on a couch. It allows us something else to do. That doesn't cost anything! :) On a side note, we took a picture of my body today. You can tell there's changes. And by October (which is Christmas picture taking time) I will hopefully show VAST improvement from last year's Christmas Photo! So that's encouraging! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment