Monday, September 26, 2011

Weight Loss.....

So I'm officially going on record to say....dun dun dun dunnnnnnn..........I've lost 50lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only gained 10lbs with Collin...sooo...that means I've lost 40lbs of my own fat! Praise GOD! I'm not officially in my mid-200's. As much as I'm ashamed to admit that, I have to have some accountability. It's time to really buckle down and keep this weight off this time. With Isaiah I lost a lot, but gained it all back. Thankfully this time I'm sticking really well to a good diet and hopefully soon I can include exercise in that! I can't right now because I'm not even 3 weeks post-partum yet. I'm really not allowed to do anything. So I'm doing what I can now. And so for now...that means a serious diet change. I've had no fast food for.....4 weeks now! YaY! Now, I did treat myself to a Mango Pineapple smoothie from McD's the other day. It was DE-licious! But that doesn't really count. Theo is currently away in Kentucky for training of some sort. So being that I'm still not feeling 100% we do occasionally eat stuff like Mac-N-Cheese and frozen pizza. However a veggie is almost always included AND I don't eat a ton. Even though I'm breastfeeding! I need to loose as much weight as I can before my 6 week glucose test. If weight really is a factor in whether you have diabetes or not...then I've got to drop as much as I can! I'm taking vitamins and extra calcium. I'm am still struggling with a bit of indigestion...so I'm still taking meds for that. Pain...is pretty moderate right now. Nothing too bad. Mostly I find myself needing more sleep more than anything. I drink plenty of water (not like that was ever an issue) and try and watch my caffiene intake. I'm very happy with my life style changes thus far. I'm pretty fed up with my body. I'm also fed up with people thinking I'm fat. Or certain people saying things about my weight. Not like it's their issue anyways. And weight isn't all there is to life. I put God first in my life, then my husband and then my sons. Sometimes that means other things have to go to the way side. But I'm secure and okay with that. Theo and I would like more children, so honestly the main motivation for getting healthier is to reproduce. LOL! So far I haven't had all that healthy of pregnancies. SO.......that is a big factor into getting healthy. Now! I'd also like to state here and now that my goal weight is around 160. 140-160. I'm not trying to be super skinny. Or exercise like a Natzy! I want to be healthy but in no WAY do I plan to let this obsess my life and take it over. God says to keep our bodies temples unto HIM. So I plan on continuing a healthy life style. Theo and I have gym memberships for the first time. So I'm pretty excited about that. With Michigan weather, I can't depend on being able to go outside to exercise! lol So anyways...I remember feeling good and being healthy around that weight. I don't know what Dr's say is overweight for me. I think it might be 180 because of my height. But, I don't care. If I can feel good, eat well, look in the mirror and not feel grossed out....I'll be doing great. Shoot! At this point, if I can make it back to the 100's....I'll be a VERY happy girl! So anyways....this is my official record. Stating that I am currently 50lbs away from being in the 100's again! And then after that about 40lbs from my goal weight. So that's about 90lbs total I have to loose. I'm determined to at least make it out of the 100's by Christmas! I think it's do-able as long as I can get cleared here soon, to work out. But we'll see. No longer will I be a fat girl! :)I'm not even a fat girl right now! :) lol I'm a post-partum woman! Take that rude people who call me fat! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment