Sunday, September 11, 2011

Say Whaaa? A Limo?

Hahaha! So I figured I should probably blog this so that I'll remember. But I haven't had any big birthday's lately. I didn't do anything big for my 21st, 18th or 16th. I believe I did have a big sleepover birthday party for.....I think my 16th maybe. So that was something. But I've never done anything HUGE for my birthday! So I was thinking...well I've already hit 25....so maybe when I hit 30? I dunno. BUT....it'd be AWESOME to rent a Limo! I mean, really do it up big! Dress up real nice. Have my closest friends, hop in the limo and go somewhere great. I dunno where. But something that I've never done before. A fancy restaurant. Maybe, depending on where I am living at the time go to a big city. Like Detroit (the nicer part), NYC, Chicago. Something like that. Maybe go see a show. Oh man! It'd be cool to see Circ de Soleil! That'd be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool! So anyways, I'm just dreaming here. But it'd be really really awesome to really have a birthday where I live it up and get lots of presents. LOL It's been awhile since I've gotten LOTS of presents! hahaha! I think maybe I might be dreamin too much here. LOL! But it was just a thought I thought I should record! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment