Friday, September 2, 2011

Here we are.....

So, here we are. In our last week of Gestation for Collin Henry! He will be here in 6 Days. Well....almost 5 actually! Mom is coming in less than that! 4 Days almost 3! It can't come fast enough. I am really on my last leg here. Hanging on a rope with one finger. My energy level is like -1 and I'm home alone with Isaiah for 4 days. Theo is working this weekend and he also has to work Monday. Mom won't be coming til Tuesday afternoon. Soooo......I'm just praying that God doesn't allow me to go into labor and that I can survive these days! Also....as a highlight to my struggling...hahaha...apparently we have a leak in our ceiling of the basement and the washer is apparently backed up and overflowed. So Theo told me I can't use the washer. Which SUCKS because I need to do laundry! So now I'm gonna have to probably go to a laundry mat with Isaiah. Lord help me! I think I'm going to just wash it and then bring it home to dry. I can't sit in a laundry mat all day. So anyways, that's the update. Soooo exciting! LOL! Can't wait til my baby boy is here! I really really really hope he has curly hair...a lot of it. My indigestion is TERRIBLE!!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment