So I thought, since I'm so proud of myself, that I'd blog how much I did today! LOL! It's a big deal at this point that I get anything but watching Isaiah done. So, I'm going to list I think....everything I did. I'm not quite done yet, but I'm getting there! It's only 10:45pm. hahaha! I still have til at least mid-night! haha!
1) Made Mom's (the guest) bed. I would like to note that this was a HUGE challenge for me. It's put in the corner of the room, which means I have to lean over the bed to get to the corners. Uhm....yea.....I did the best I could. haha!
A)Put out towels for Mom
B)Set up the fan so Mom doesn't get hot. LOL
2)Re-Cleaned the kitchen.
A)Which includes dishes, counters, re-filtering water to put in fridge
B)Made some Raspberry Drink Mix
3)Cleaned out Fridge, uhm...not entirely. I just emptied out containers of spoiled food. lol
4)Sort through ALL the baby clothes/stuff that had piled on the dinning room table! There was enough stuff to cover the whole table. Phew!
5)Pack the new diaper bag! :)
6)Fold laundry! Well, I haven't actually gotten to that yet. That's next on the list! LOL!!!!!
So......see....that's not a ton...but for me? That's a TON! hahahaha! I am proud even if it's only 6 things. LOL
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment