Sunday, September 4, 2011

4 Days To Go......

So, only 4 more days! I am SO ready to meet little C-Man. Though I have a feeling he'll be Big C-Man, following in the footsteps of his brother. LOL! I am over half way through this long 4 day weekend I have to get through. Alone. I am very happy that Friday and Saturday flew by, but now that it's Sunday I feel like it's gonna drag on....and on and on. Plus, I think it's gonna be a rainy day which means, no outside play time. Which makes the day longer. Who knows! Maybe I'll take Isaiah out to McD's to play at the "Play Place". I've been trying to cut down our fast food in-take. I have to loose weight after Collin comes, and Isaiah's digestive system hasn't been quite right. So we've been eating regular meals at home. Go me for even having the energy to do it! We've eaten simple foods though. Like Eggoes, Peanut Butter & Jelly, cheese & crackers, last night I made some FABULOUS Spiral Mac N Cheese with Tuna. So it's simple stuff, but still healthier than fast food. Isaiah's been doing better with his digestive problems, so it's obviously mostly a fast food thing. I also need to limit his milk a bit. And the neighbors giving him cookies and etc. LOL!!! That's really a problem. hahaha! They spoil him rotten. LOL! So anyways....we're gonna have leftover mac-n-cheese today. Not sure what else. Although Isaiah's having a plain eggo and banana for breakfast. I was so sick/nauseas this morning around 6a.m. so I woke up and ate a plain eggo. I also took my indigestion meds. It was KILLING ME!!!!!!! I'm so over this! I didn't have this problem with Isaiah AT ALL! Anyways, I went back to sleep and woke up to Isaiah crying at his baby gate in his room. I HATE when he does that! He's fully capable of waking up and being nice and saying "Momma!" So I made him go back to bed. If he can't wake up nice then he obviously needs more sleep. There's no reason to wake up crying like that! It's SOOOO annoying and it makes me be in a bad mood. Anyways....so in these next two days I have to clean the bathroom, fold laundry, make Mom's bed and sort through all the clothes that are on the dinning room table. I'm waiting to clean the bathroom til last minute cause I want it cleanest when she gets here. So I'll probably do that Monday. Today, I'll fold and put away the laundry and hopefully sort through those clothes. *sigh* Our washer is currently unusable because it's backing up. So....I'm not sure how I'm gonna sort through the clothes and finish it all. I can sort, but I can't wash. So....I'll probably just sort and put in a big bag and wait to wash them. So anyways....I wanted to record a text in my blog. Sherrell Hendrix has been like some of THE most main positive support this pregnancy. I can always count on her to send me a text that seriously makes me laugh out loud. It's been SOOOO awesome. So the other day when I was having so much pressure pain, she sent me this text. LOL


Sherrell-Dear Collin, you BEST be about to make an appearance, I'ma need this to be the real thing this time brah. Love, Sherrell

I just seriously love her humor. LOL!!! And it's helped SO much to have someone who supports me with such positive support. And bonus....makes me laugh so hard. LOL! Helps to distract off of pain and etc. hahaha! So anyways, I guess that's it for now. Honestly, my brain is barely functioning these days....so I type as I'm thinking and just getting totally overwhelmed re-reading/editing. So I apologize if things don't flow so smooth or make much sense. LOL! In a matter of days hopefully my old un-pregnant brain will be back! LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment