So, there were some text messages that I've received lately that I wanted to put down here because I just wanted to remember them. Most of them are baby related....and it just makes me remember how much some people actually do love and appreciate me.
Shannon Baxter (03-16-10)-Happy Due Date! I wish you manying laboring wishes!
Ezekiel Brooks (03-22-10)-So how ya doin? Mom said your getting your uterus ruptured tomorrow...I think. You excited?
Ezekiel Brooks (03-23-10)-Love you. Hope everything goes smoothly.
Jessica Gray (03-23-10)-Hang in there preggers. That baby will pop out soon enough. He's probably waiting for my birthday like a good little boy. Maybe you just need to have some laughs to go into labor so I suggest busting out some Madea and perhaps some Talidaga Nights. Idk if you like that one but it makes me laugh like crazy. And if you need some major laughs I'm around for this evening because I have a funeral tomorrow and you know I'm sure to deliver the laughs. All in all keep your chin up buttercup and little man will appear soon! Love you!
Shannon Baxter (03-24-10)-Babe, I love you and I hope God just gives you loads of patience and understanding. I pray that your uncomfort will just be taken from you. I love you so much and can't wait to see your beautiful baby! I can't imagine how much this sucks hang in there. You're strong and beautiful. Get naked in my memory! *note*Shannon and I have an awkward understandable relationship to the outside world! ;) lol
Mom (03-24-10)-Nope. Lolligag Sally is takin her SWEET time! Dooptie do!
Anyways, those are some funny texts and just all in all memorable! I also wanted to type out the things I've done to try and induce labor. I want to be able to remember them. I'm going to type suggestions I've found or people have given and whether I've done it yet or not. lol
Ways to Induce Labor:
-Walking-Yes *Done it! All day everyday!
-Sex-Yes *Even as uncomfortable and painful as it's been...we've done it about 2-3x's a week...STILL! This is awkward information for some of you, but I want to be able to remember it...so you're stuck reading it. LOL
-Mexican Food-Yes *Even though I don't like it I've tried a little spice and all it's managed to do is make my stomach hurt. lol
-Rosemary Tea-Yes *That kinda tea is actually meant to soften your cervix and my cervix has been successfully softened to the max! LOL So that works! LOL
-Hot Baths-Yes *Heck yes I've done this! Hot bubble baths. It has successfully made me feel relaxed...but that's about it.
-Castor Oil-No *This is the ONLY thing I haven't tried yet! I'm just so grossed out by the thought. I might get desperate enough though. LOL
-Climbing Stairs-Yes *Although I can only last like less than 5 minutes doing this. It's exhausting!!!!! I believe that is to get the baby to be low...and believe me...the Dr said he's as low as he can get. lol
-Eating Pineapple-Yes *I have done this...not on purpose...but I love cold Pineapple, so I've been eating a ton of that! And believe me...I'm so sure that's done squat for me! LOL
-Having A Good Cry-Yes *Ha! Believe me! I've done more than that! LOL Sooo...that does squat as well. LOL
I believe that's all the myths out there...and I've done all but one. If anyone can remember any other one....let me know! I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting a few....I know I've pretty much done everything everyone has suggested me to do! Sooo...I guess that's it for today. The goal for today.....staying positive and forgetting baby worries! Yesterday I was pretty successful! Let's see how it goes today! :)
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


While I was pregnant a guy at my shop suggested I go tubing. That might be hard for you to pull off though, since you're not in Utah...If you're ever pregnant during the winter again you could try it though :)
ReplyDelete