Thursday, March 18, 2010

Still Waiting.....

So, here we are.....2 days past his due date, and does little man show ANY sign of coming out?! Oh no! Not a single bit! LOL The Dr's say my body is all ready to deliver, but that I'm not dilated at all. Grrrreat! It's rather frustrating! I know this kid is huge, and he needs to get out now! LOL Anyways, next Tuesday, if little man still hasn't made his appearance, the plan is for the Dr's to scrape my membranes. The Dr said that 90% of the time that succeeds in putting women into labor. I pray that day comes quickly, because I'm really dying here. My belly is huge and hard as a rock. I have to literally roll from side to side in bed, to try and get enough momentum to lift myself up out of bed. I mean....this is getting to be a little bit too much. LOL My belly is sticking out so far that I have entirely lost sight of my feet. I can't see anything! LOL Yesterday I almost fell...which was reallllll nice. NOT! LOL Thankfully my husband happened to be right there to catch me. But in the meantime, I'm pretty sure I twisted an awkward part of my belly and it still hurts this morning. *sigh* OH well! Let's see.....besides that. I have gone back to the beginning stages of pregnancy. Where all I wanted to do was sleep. I'm so serious right now....I can barely do any work, and when I do....I need a nap. This is just redunk! lol I'm so eager for this pregnancy process to be over. I realized that the reason I'm probably so miserable was because I was overweight to begin with, then add baby weight...and POOF! You're miserable! LOL So I'm determined to loose a bunch of weight before I get pregnant again. The goal is get get below 200! If I can do that...I will be very happy! The good news is, I've only gained 16lbs my whole pregnancy!!!!! Go me!!!! I'm very proud of how well I've done for the most part, with this pregnancy. Eating well, walking a lot...and in general living healthy. Although, of course that fades off every now and again for the occasional french fries or donuts. LOL But hey, at least it's not often right? Anyways, speaking of being tired...it's time for my morning nap. LOL I've been up since 5:30a.m. and it's not 7:45a.m which means...I've been up long enough, and done enough work, to where I deserve a nap! LOL That's all for now folks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment