Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Still no sign of baby.....

So, still....no baby! I'm getting really frustrated! I don't want to be pregnant ANY MORE! I had a regular schedule week check up yesterday and it went okay. My diet and Gestational Diabetes are going well, so that's good, but I saw a Dr that I HATE and can't stand again! I need to remember to have them put on file that I never want to see her again! Aunt Agsby (my sister Addie) went with me to the Dr and she made me laugh because she was like "I dunno, that girls just rubs me the wrong way!" Ugh! That's how that Dr makes me feel. Terrible! Anyways, they still want me to go into labor on my own, but at this rate, I feel entirely hopeless. I mean really! How long does it take for a fully developed baby to make his appearance?! I'm just wondering! Can anyone give me a day? A time? Something? lol So anyways, that's all I have to say right now. I'm hungry and I've been working all morning on cleaning the house. It's a pit lately. So I'm going to go and find something for lunch, stuff my face and then probably pass out from exhaustion. Even though not even half the house is clean yet. *sigh* House work just never ends. It's redunk! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment