Friday, March 26, 2010
I'm In Real Labor Now!!!!!
So, I am very proud to say, I'm am officially in labor!!! It's so exciting! Yesterday I decided to try 3 things back to back. LOL So, we had sex, I walked about a mile, then climb some stairs... VIOLA! It worked! That was about 4pm when I started cramping really hard, and then they started to turn into contractions that I couldn't talk while having. We were at Jamie Hernandez's at the time...so we left there about 10pm and came home then went to the hospital! I was soooooo happy when the Dr checked me and said I was dilated!!!! I am actually in real labor even though I sit typing this right now. LOL The contractions last night were coming less than 10minutes apart, but still fairly sporadically. They have continued and at the moment I am slowly loosing my mucus plug! Hip Hip Hooray!!! My body is finally getting with the program! LOL And little man is getting excited, I can tell. I'm pretty sure he's all ready. LOL So Mom and Addie came up last night. The hospital sent us home so that I could be more relaxed while having the pains. I did get about 4 hours of sleep, but I did wake up every now and again with contractions. So anyways, we're now off to the mall to walk and get these contractions to kick in a bit more! I'm so happy and excited!!!!!! Yipeeeee My little man is on his way!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment