Monday, March 22, 2010
Hopefully tomorrow is the day.....
So tomorrow is my regularly scheduled Dr's appointment. They are supposed to strip my membranes. I'm SO looking forward to it. The Dr told me that 90% of women will go into labor after that process. It's kinda a natural way of getting things going. So, I'm really excited, that hopefully I won't have to experience anymore fake labor. LOL But as much as I'm excited....I'm also very much nervous. This is the last time I can be a child. LOL I am officially an adult now. I will have a child to care for. Not a child I'm Nannying or babysitting or borrowing for the day.... my child. I and my husband are responsible for his raising and care. So it's just a lot of pressure that I'm getting really nervous about. Also, I'm a bit nervous about the actual birthing process...I just have been praying that God give me the strength to get through it. I know HE will, because HE's awesome like that....but anyways. Thankfully My Momma is here with me, so that is VERY comforting! LOL Anyways, I gotta be off...I just finished coloring Mom's hair and I think we'll be going out to eat here soon! Anyways, prayers would be appreciated! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment