Well.....where to start? So much has happened since the last time I wrote on here! There's just so much to say, and I don't have enough time to sit down and type it all out. Right now I should be taking advantage of the fact that he's sleeping, and I should be showering or something....but instead, I find myself just wanting to type down everything before I forget it all. I guess maybe I should start with him being born. I did write a blog about actually going into labor for real. LOL It was insane.
Basically, getting this kid out...took about 3 days! It was redunk! I was actually in labor...but...well....Let me just start from the beginning. We'll see how far I get. If I can't finish I'll just leave it off and try and finish some other time. So...*deep breathe* Here goes!
Thursday-I spent the day thinking of ways to put myself into labor. I finally decided that I wasn't doing the wrong things...but I wasn't doing it in the right way! Like the walking and what not...I figured that I should do some all in a row and see what happens. So I went to Taco Bell for lunch. I ate some spicy food. Then, I came home...rested a bit. Then Theo came home and this is going to be TMI for some people so I'm giving you a warning. If you don't wanna read it...skip below like two lines. LOL hahahaha Anyways, Theo and I had sex. Very uncomfortable sex, but we managed to get the sperm where it needed to go! hahaha! Then as soon as I was done with that...I went on a long-ish walk. A long walk for a pregnant lady....a short walk for anyone who's fit and un-pregnant. hahahaha! Then when I was done with the walk I climb about...Oooo......6 flights of stairs. Then I took a shower. After that Theo asked me if I wanted to go and hang over at his friend Jamie's house. I said sure why not. We went over there and I started getting some EXTREME cramping. But this I thought to be fake since I'd felt it before and it had managed to do nada! LOL That was around 4pm. The cramping continued and started turning into contractions. I still at this point had no leakage of fluids or anything. So I just ignored it. Well it started to get more than uncomfortable, so Theo and I left Jamie's house around 10p.m. and then drove to the house to get our luggage for the hospital. We ended up at the hospital at about 11p.m. After them examining me they finally announced that I was for sure in active labor and that I had FINALLY dilated 1cm! HALLELUJAH!!!! It only took FOR FREAKING EVER! LOL Anyways, at that point I then called my Mom and Addie and the immediately headed on their way up to MD. The Dr told me that I could go home if I wanted. She said I would get more rest that way since the beginning stages of labor take forever! LOL So Theo and I, once again, left the hospital. We met Mom and Addie here back at the apartment. We all crashed back into bed. When I woke up in the morning, I discovered that my contractions had just stopped. I was mega frustrated! However when I peed I did have some discharge (of which I was pretty sure was my mucus plug). I forgot to mention that before we left early early Friday morning, they did strip my membranes to try and get things going a bit faster. Anyways...we all decide more walking is the solution to getting my labor to pick up again! Joy joy! LOL So we all showered and went to the mall! Okay....I think this is enough for right now. I don't want to over do it. I'm going to go and shower and then probably feed the baby again. Then I'll try and get back on here and we'll do Friday's events! LOL Maybe that's how I'll write these blogs. One day at a time! :) Genius! LOL
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment