Oh man! Another snow! This is getting plain ridiculous! We've already had like a bajillion inches of snow! Why must it continue? LOL And right now my pregnancy hormones are RAGING and I want Snickers and Sonic! It's so redunk! LOL I wish sometimes, that you could go on strike with your pregnancy hormones...but that doesn't really work. LOL Anyways, at least Theo's home with me! He's actually been really productive! He has unpacked a lot of boxes and thrown away a lot of stuff. A lot of this stuff piling around was his anyways. LOL I on the other hand, have been lame all day. All I've done is sit around eat, watch movies and lounge. LOL I was attempting some work now, but then I decided I wanted to blog instead. LOL Go me! Procrastination is the key! hahahaha!
So I wanted to actually vent on here. I'm so frustrated right now with a certain friend. I will not name who, but I'm sure to some people who might read this, it'll be obvious. Anyways, first of all, I'm irritated because this friend NEVER comes to see me. It's very hurtful. It's been since November that we've been in our new place and the only time she's come is for Josh's wedding and she spent the night just so she didn't have to drive home late. She makes time to go see other people and do other things, but it doesn't seem like she ever thinks of me. Like for example. She went to a friends house for a snow storm, but did she think about coming here for that? No? I just get so hurt because it seems like she only wants to talk about the issues in her life and etc and she does check on me, but there seems to be no effort to come visit me or see how I'm really doing. I've ignored it for awhile, but I just keep feeling hurt and upset over the whole thing. It keeps bugging me. Also, her Mom isn't coming to my baby shower. That's hurtful too, because...there's no good reason! I wanted her there just like I wanted other people there. This friend won't tell me why, and in the past she would've. I don't know what's up. She doesn't share things with me. I'm sure this other friend of hers who she's snowed in with knows. And that's what makes it hurt even more. I think I deserve an explanation. If it's not about me then why can't I know? It's just all unfair and hurtful to me. I thought blogging about it may help, but it doesn't seem to be helping. I just don't think it's all right and I'm getting tired of feeling this way. I've prayed about it and asked God if I should feel this way, but it seems that my feelings are legit. I haven't sinned by doing anything about it. I've just kept it all to myself. Maybe that's the problem? I dunno. It might be. I may need to say something. But....the thing is....this is not the kinda thing I wanna do over the phone. I have refused to go down there for a reason. She makes time for everyone but me. Also, I am almost due and I really don't wanna spend much time out of state. It just seems fair that she come up here. Especially since the time I have been married every time I've seen her, it's been me going down there. So, yeah. I dunno what I'm going to do. I guess I should talk to Theo about it, cause I'm really feeling hurt over it, and I guess I should say something. *sigh* I just really don't want to do it over the phone. And about the Baby Shower thing...I mean...REALLY?! What's so secretive that I can't know?! Am I crazy for thinking that someone close to me should at least give me an explanation as to why they're not coming? Maybe I'm a little hyped about the baby shower too, because I never got a Bridal Shower. So I guess I feel like this is it. This is very important to me, and so many people have just acted like it's nothing. I don't like that. But you know what....I guess in the long run, the important people will be there. The one's who really care will be. *sigh* Meanwhile I'll just hurt over the people who don't really deserve my hurt. I guess.....I thought they did...but I guess that's a no.
Well I guess I'm done venting for now. I should do some work before Theo gets mad. LOL He won't really get mad though. He loves me too much! :) I freaking love that man!
P.S. The mexicans that live underneath us are about to get murdered by me! They keep blasting their freaking music! GARRRRRRR!!!!!
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment