Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm so confused! lol

Okay, so I recently have collected some followers! I'm not exactly sure what that means! So! I was hoping maybe some people can give me some tips. Treneka, I can see yours and who you are, but there's a couple people on here I have NO idea who they are! LOL I just basically got this blog so that I could record things I wanted to remember easier. Being a first year of marriage and a new baby.....I figure typing will actually get it done. LOL Anyways, if anyone has any tips....help a sistah out! LOL Thanks guys! :)

2 comments:

  1. haha yea girls its kinda crazy blogger world lol! what do u have questions about?? i know sha is following you. and i by mistake clicked to follow you logged into my other account maat6verse34@aol.com via simplynaturalsistahs. So hopefully that clarifies a lil bit. let me know if you need anymore help. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!!!!! That does clear up a lot! I was like "Who is maat6verse34?" lol Cause theres no picture. LOL But maybe that's all I need help with now. Mostly I'm just on here to blog when I wanna remember something. I probably won't follow much of anyone elses. LOL You know girl, I'm not gonna have time for all that soon! ;) lol Anyways, I'll hit you up if I have something I can't figure out! LOL

    ReplyDelete