Monday, February 15, 2010

Woah! What a Weekend!

So, the weekend of my baby shower finally came! I was so very happy and excited for it, even if my body wasn't so much. LOL I was so freaking exhausted all weekend and that's pretty much how I've stayed the past few days. I'm praying that God make me go into labor soon. I'm so sick of being pregnant...it's getting really REALLY uncomfortable. *sigh* Anyways, I had a wonderful baby shower! Several people showed up, which was nice because it showed they really cared! I got so much stuff, I don't even know what to do with all of it! We still didn't get everything we need like a Boppy, baby swing, breast pump or....something else we were missing. I can't remember right now. But I have some returns I can make, and hopefully with those, I can get what we need. I've been trying to unpack all day, but there's so much stuff, I just kinda get exhausted. Already I have a whole hamper full of baby clothes to wash and fold and get ready for little man. Ally did a wonderful job with the baby shower. I never imagined I could have such a nice shower! And it felt good to have one after not having a Wedding Shower. It was just all over very nice.
The day after that was Valentines Day!!!!! Theo and I celebrated our 1st V-Day as a married couple! It was so much fun! Before we left for VA for the weekend, we had bought a King size mattress that's to be delivered this Wednesday. So yesterday (V-Day) on the way back to MD, we shopped around at furniture places for bed frames. We found one at I think....well...I can't remember the name. LOL Anyways, we bought a King size bed frame for our mattress. Sadly that won't be here for another 2 weeks. But at least in 2 weeks we will have a full new bedroom set. I mean, we won't have a dresser set or anything that goes with it, but I am fully satisfied with the mattress and it being King sized!!!! I just know I'm so going to love it! :) I can't even wait to sleep on it! I only have 2 more nights! :) WhooooHoooo!
As for my sugar levels. I was freaking out, because they were higher than they used to be, and I wasn't eating anything horrid. Anyways, I finally got to talk to a Dr today and she was like "OH! They're fine! Don't worry about it, see you next Tuesday!" lol I was like "Oh! Phew! Okay!" lol So thank the Lord for that! I'm still praying I deliver soon though....I'm so uncomfortable being pregnant and as long as I have enough time to sort through all this stuff we got for the baby shower, then I'll be ready to have him. I'm getting to the point where I just wait around all day hoping today might be the day. LOL But it hasn't happened yet, duh! LOL Anyways, I guess that's all I wanted to write!
OH! Also, I wanted to say that Theo and I after furniture shopping, we went to go and see Dear John in movie theaters for V-Day....it was actually surprisingly better than I thought it was going to be. I like the fact that Theo and I could be together and enjoy each other's company and just talk. After the movie we just cuddled and talked about what we did/didn't like about the movie and then when we got home and went to bed (because he had to work this a.m.) we just laid there and held each others hands until we fell asleep. It's things like that, that make me appreciate God bringing him back into my life. He's the sweetest most amazing husband any girl could DREAM of asking for! :) Anyways, I guess that's it...I should get back to unpacking. *sigh* I need someone to entertain me while doing this! LOL

3 comments:

  1. Girl!! Your a blogger now!!! awesome!!! the blog im following ya via....is soon to be cancelled =( but I blog on xanga( http://www.xanga.com/writesalot733 )...want to get ablogspot though...when I do i will let ya know.

    The baby shower was pretty sweet!! I am so excited for your little one to GET OUT OF YO BELLY!!! I will continue to keep ya in my prayers friend! PS. so glad you and theo had a great VDAY yall are so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I am so confused as to how this all works. LOL Who exactly are you? Obviously someone I know and just saw Saturday! LOL I have just got this and all I've been doing is just blogging when I feel like it. LOL I could probably use some pointers on how this whole thing actually works. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL oh well i commented under simplynaturalsistas but its actually me -- Tra!! lol my b!

    ReplyDelete