Monday, January 25, 2010
Why I love him....
So, last night was one of the best nights I've ever had. Just a for warning, this blog is going to be mushy, at least Hannah-kinda-mushy, and so if you don't wanna read it, don't! LOL Don't say I didn't warn you! LOL Anyways last night I was so very much reminded of how much I love my husband and why I married him. We snuggled into bed around 6pm. Really early I know. But when it's Sunday night and he has to work the next day, we always do that, so that he get's early really good sleep. Anyways, we snuggled into bed and we were watching TLC. It was this crazy documentary, basically, on the worlds strongest toddler. It was crazy insane. Anyways, that go us talking. We talked and talked and talked. Just cuddle in each others arms. I love sharing my deepest secrets with him, because I know he won't judge me and he loves me. He brought up the fact that I was so crazy but that's why he loved me. He said "You're so cute! That's why I married you!" and I was like "Hey! That's kinda shallow!" lol He began to explain that cute wasn't very much about looks. Where as, he thinks I'm cute, look wise, he was talking about my over all personality. I thought it was very cute the way he described me. He knows me so well. LOL Which of course, yes, is a VERY good thing. Meanwhile, as we're talking, I heard it start to rain. I got very excited, turned off the TV and then opened the window a bit so that we could hear the rain. I snuggled back in his arms and then we continued to talk with the sound of rain in the background. It made me feel so safe, so secure, so content. We talked about everything. Even small things like my driving record. LOL Totally random, but we just talked. And it just made me so grateful that God brought such an amazing love into my life. I know that people say a love can fade over years, but last night as we lay in each others arms falling asleep, I prayed to God and thanked him for being me Theodore Scheungrab. I praised God, that even when I thought I knew what I was doing over the years, HE made me wait for a love like this. I hope because we did things the Godly way, that our love never fades. It would be extremely sad. Meanwhile, as we grow older, wiser and more mature I hope our love only deepens to the type that is found no where else. So yeah, I had to blog about this, because it was one of the most beautiful nights EVER! So anyways, I must be off now. I gotta shower. I'm smelly! Ew! LOL hahahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment