Friday, January 13, 2012

Guess Who's 4 Months?!










I really can't believe it's here! Mr Collin Henry has turned 4months! Seriously...where did this time go?! How do babies grow so fast?! It makes me sad! Collin is the sweetest most wonderful baby ever! :) Imagine this, he's ACTUALLY a Momma's boy! After having Isaiah I doubted whether a baby could ever bond with me, snuggle or want me! lol God blessed me with a precious gift and his name is Collin! He A-D-O-R-E-S me!!!!! I love it! I'm the only one that can calm him down when he's upset and most of the time he prefers to be with me. And it's not annoying at all! If he gets too clingy we simply use the Moby wrap which he loves anyways! So it all works out! So let's get some stats on Mr Collin! :)

Nicknames: CeeBees, Ceebs, Uncle, Uncle Ceebs, Tunckles, Boo-Boos and Boo Boo Bunny

Favorite Foods: Formula! Momma's very disappointed that someone is such a slow eater (*cough*collin*cough*)Momma could nurse AND keep up with big brother Isaiah. Which is sad because it was going SO very well!

Favorite Toys:His jungle gym play mat with hanging toys (he spends many hours a day playing/hitting them in his play pen)

Favorite Comforts: Thumb, Soft blanky (most of the time it's the blue polka dot one with Isaiah's name on it. lol)and his Momma! :)

Weight: 16lbs 12oz

Height:25inches

Family Doctor: Dr Katrina Severance-We ADOOOOOORE her! :)

Sleep Patterns: Pretty much sleeps through night. If he wakes it's normally for a feeding round 11p.m/12a.m. ish. He also really only takes 1 nap a day with his big brother Isaiah around 11a.m. Goes to bed at 5:30p.m. wakes up round 6a.m. and talks and laughs with himself until Momma gets him. He sleeps VERY well. Did I mention he's now sharing a room with his big brother? Both do VERY well!


Developments: He can sit up in things like his Excersaucer, Jonny Jump-Up, he can roll over but doesn't a lot, laughing (not a ton, but he can really really laugh), and adoring his older brother.

Fun Stuff: Collin LOVES his older brother. He always watches him very intently wishing he could do the things his brother does. When he cries his brother consoles him and he likes that. Also...Collin is a "Grabby Baby" He loves to grab things. When he was in the womb I always had these pains like he was grabbing at some of my body parts. Well apparently I was right. Because now that he's out, ever since he was born he's gripped EVERYTHING! It's quite adorable!


So there's a summary of my precious baby boy! He's growing so very quickly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment