Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Good Friend.....

I just wanted to take a bit of time, because you know I ALWAYS blog haha, to give a shout out to someone who's been a good friend to me in this past year...well a bit longer...but still. lol Deb Filipe! I have just been so encouraged by our friendship. I appreciate it. Just recently we had a bit of a "spat". That was more on my part then hers, but it honestly felt so good to be honest with someone and share my feelings (even if they weren't right sometimes lol) and have her respond the way a friend should. With love and understanding...oh and much forgiveness. LOL It was so nerve racking and I was so upset about expressing myself that I literally couldn't sleep. I was afraid our friendship would deteriorate because of me being honest. I sighed with relief when reading her email back to me. I've obviously been going through a bit of a rough time recently (mostly the depression) and she was more than forgiving and understanding of how I might perceive things. So this blog is to you Deb! Thank you for so many laughs and awesome "girl talks" and for always being honest with me and being so forgiving of my craizness! Oh! And for birthing the most gorgeous baby girl I've ever seen! Ariela seriously needs to come live with me! And also for our Skype dates! You're awesome! Thank you for cherishing this friendship as much as I do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment