Friday, January 27, 2012

The Diary of A Poor Fed Up Momma


Dear Diary,
I am so fed up with my hair loss. Having a baby is grand and all, however the problems that come along with growing/having a baby....is sometimes a bit too much! During pregnancy there's constant problems. Especially for me being that I have FAT babies! haha! There's the frequent peeing (every 5 minutes give or take a few minutes), almost constant lower back pain, heartburn, gag reflex, I mean....there's just general problems of pregnancy. Then after you have the baby, you'd expect to heal from the delivery and move on. But no! That's not the way it works. Just when you start feeling 100% back to yourself, you're fully healed, back on a steady routine, you're hair starts falling out. DRASTICALLY! Not just here or there. It's like you wake up one morning and all of a sudden you've been attacked by the Hair Monster and there's hair every where. And showering? Ugh! A shower used to be such a pleasure. A brief way to relax. Now? Now it's just a constant effort to keep the wads of hair from going down the drain causing yet another problem. I am grateful though. Our shower has a window in it....and being that our next door neighbors have moved, I can shower with the window partially opened and let the hair fly out the window. It'll give the birds and squirrels something to build their nests with. Heck! By now, they could probably knit themselves a sweater. Probably for their whole family. Anywho, so....there's the hair loss. Well....in addition to not feeling "hot" "sexy" (I hardly remember what those words mean)there's always the constant struggle of money. *sigh* I really don't love money. It just creates constant issues. Well, the moral of this story is....when you're fed up with hair falling out and you have no money, what happens? You end up standing in front of your bathroom mirror with recently washed hair, tied off in a ponytail and a pair of scissors. Yes Diary! That's correct. I cut off my own hair. It went from mid back length to just above the shoulders. I even decided to keep my hair in a baggy so I could see it in the future. It was quite a lot. haha! It was the first time I've ever put scissors to my hair. So needless to say, I didn't do too bad of a job. And the hair hasn't been as big of a problem. I mean, it's still falling out, but without the extra long hairs, it's not as bad. Eventually, when we might have a bit of spending money, I'm going to get a proper hair cut, but this'll do for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment