Friday, January 27, 2012

The Fun Part of Being A Parent


So today I must say Theo and I got a good deep belly laugh! I felt the need to blog it and remember it. The incident occurred down in the basement. Theo had been taking care of the boys while I finished napping. He was downstairs at the computer desk doing paper work while Isaiah played around and Collin swung in the baby swing. Well, when I woke up a mosied on downstairs to see what was going on. After sitting on the stairs observing for awhile and chatting Collin proceeds to get very discontent in his swing. He starts to fuss/cry. Isaiah then starts running around the basement searching for something. I asked him what he was looking for and he ignores me. He then finds this rod of some sort. I don't even know what it was too. Then he runs over to Collin and starts singing him a song. When Collin proceeds to get even more upset and is full on crying Isaiah exasperatedly shrugged his shoulders walked away and said "I tried!" and threw his hands in the air! It was by far one of THE funniest things he's ever done before!!!! What was even more humerus to Theo and I was the fact that Isaiah wasn't even paying attention to the fact that we were there. He was simply trying to make his baby brother stop crying. It was so awesome! Things like that are SO hilarious but they are also so heart warming at the same time. That Isaiah is a very funny little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment