So I figured I should put a blog up about our first move! Well, at least REAL move. LOL I moved up to MD when Theo and I first got married...and we've moved 3x's here in Maryland. LOL! But those don't count. hahaha! This is our first official military move! :) So! Where we going? Belle Isle Detroit, MI is Theo's official base! It's VERY small! He'll be working on boats this time. I believe he'll be doing patrol on waters. He's pretty stoked. Hopefully this place is a LOT better than his current station. Curtis Bay, MD. Anyways, so we have a house! :) It's in Eastpointe, MI. We've already been up there and scouted the areas. We decided that Detroit itself wasn't for us. But I'm SO excited for us to have a house!!!!! It's one level with a basement! The basement has a bar. All appliances are included (inc. washer/dryer HALLELUJAH!) lol Anyways, there's a detached 2 car garage, fenced in yard and a sunroom! :) I'll post some picts! YaY!!!!! I cannot WAIT to have a house house!!!!! It's going to be great!
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Moving to where?!
So I figured I should put a blog up about our first move! Well, at least REAL move. LOL I moved up to MD when Theo and I first got married...and we've moved 3x's here in Maryland. LOL! But those don't count. hahaha! This is our first official military move! :) So! Where we going? Belle Isle Detroit, MI is Theo's official base! It's VERY small! He'll be working on boats this time. I believe he'll be doing patrol on waters. He's pretty stoked. Hopefully this place is a LOT better than his current station. Curtis Bay, MD. Anyways, so we have a house! :) It's in Eastpointe, MI. We've already been up there and scouted the areas. We decided that Detroit itself wasn't for us. But I'm SO excited for us to have a house!!!!! It's one level with a basement! The basement has a bar. All appliances are included (inc. washer/dryer HALLELUJAH!) lol Anyways, there's a detached 2 car garage, fenced in yard and a sunroom! :) I'll post some picts! YaY!!!!! I cannot WAIT to have a house house!!!!! It's going to be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment