Monday, July 4, 2011

Let's Stay Positive.....

So I've decided that instead of blogging about why I'm upset, or whatever problems I have, that I'm going to focus on positive things of today! Let's start with Isaiah was AMAZING today!!!!!! He was a BIT cranky when we woke up, but after we actually both woke up...he was totally amazing! He was fun all day. He and I played together. We went shopping and he loved it! He was also VERY cuddly! Ugh! It was bliss! He kept coming up to me and hugging me! Also whenever I sat in my recliner he'd come over and climb in my lap. It's SO nice to be able to cuddle with him and have him "like" me! If Theo's around I don't exist! Although today...when Theo got home, he still was pretty attached to me. So that is something to be VERY grateful for! Also, Isaiah and I had a semi-Patriotic dinner. We had hot dogs! :) He loved it! So that's something to be grateful for. So far today I haven't gone into labor! That's another thing to be grateful for! One more day of gestating for Collin is ALWAYS good. hahaha! I also was able to clean the bathroom, the kitchen and get some laundry done! So I was pretty productive. That's something to be thankful of! ALSO! I got to see SOOOOO many Fireworks from just my front porch! It was sooo nice! They like their Fireworks loud here...which kinda hurts my ears...HOWEVER...apparently they barely have illegal Fireworks here. So I got to see GOOD ones! Like up in the sky ones! :) So......now that I've blogged about positive...I do feel better. I feel like focusing on positive is what's best for now! Soooo there it is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment