





So I can't believe Isaiah is 1 years old! Granted this is a bit over a month late...but that's okay! Better late than never right? So let's start with some highlights of what Isaiah has accomplished! :)
He is now a full on walker! About 2-3 weeks before his birthday he basically stood up and took off! He'd been taking small steps here and there...but literally, we were at an indoor playground and he just stood up and hasn't stopped walking since! :)Which pregnant Momma is VERY grateful for! :)
He wears size 24mo clothing. His poor legs are so short though. In pants...he can still wear 12mo sometimes. LOL But as far as outfits in general he's size 24!
He weighs 27lbs and 12oz I think it is. So by now...he's probably 28lbs.
He wears size 6 diapers. He would be potty trained but with the upcoming move, that's on hold.
He says Dadda, Momma (Momma often times means food), Night Nights, Collin (it kinda sounds like a cough lol), Elmo, Go-Go, come, baby, please (in sign language), he knows what the bear says...and some days dog...and I'm sure many more that I can't think of right now. lol
He smart as crap! He already knows how to clean up his clothes. Bring something to someone, take something to someone.
He flirts like it's no one's business.
Uncle Patrick is his favorite person.
He's now officially on big boy milk in a sippy cup! And big boy food. No more baby stuff for this guy.
He still uses a snuggy and binky. But only at night and nap time..and sick days.
He has 8 teeth with 2 K-9 teeth coming in.
He fell and hit his chin on the coffee table and not his left top front tooth is shoved into his gums. Though after swelling and etc went away..the tooth has seemed to grow back down a bit. He's a trooper!
His friends are: Justin Carter, Jayden Hernandez, Ty and Kamryn Newman.
His Nanna (Theo's Mom) has decided to change her name to Grammy.
He loves to play outside.
He is EXTREMELY allergic to mosquito bites. :(
He took a trip to the Air and Space museum and just loved it!
He likes riding the Metro.
He now can cuddle, give kisses, and hug.
I think that might be about it. That's quite a bit. If I remember anything else I'll edit this post! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment