
So, I just had to note this so I can remember. Sadly there aren't any pictures to document. :( lol
So...on Saturday, April 30, 2011, I had gotten in the shower. We were preparing to go to a friends cook-out. Theo was supposed to watch Isaiah and feed him lunch while I was in the shower. I will start with what I knew and when. So there I am showering. I had to shave my legs...and *sigh* with being 20 weeks pregnant with a decent sized belly...shaving is EXHAUSTING. So I had finally finished that....I was rinsing off to soap down and etc. Well...all of a sudden I hear Theo come in the bathroom giggling hysterically. I just asked "What?" through the shower curtain cause I didn't feel like pulling the curtain or anything. He kept giggling. Next thin I know...he puts Isaiah in the shower for me to see with his Monkey pj shirt a diaper on. On Isaiah's mouth was this MASSIVE amount of brown slobber. And Isaiah starts crying...in his mouth he reveals a mouth full of Whoppers! He was crying and Theo was laughing. I was SO confused as to what happened. Theo finished undressing him. LOL We both started laughing. Isaiah smelled of malt balls. LOL It was so funny. LOL I washed Isaiah off...clean all the chocolate off. After I get out of the shower...I hear the whole story. Apparently Theo had fed Isaiah lunch. I had a side table that I keep everything on. My Mom had given me a box of Whoppers for my bday. I'm not a huge candy person, so I had opened the box...had like 4 and was done. I left the box on my side table next to the couch in a napkin holder, because the napkin holder was empty and it was a good way to hold the box without spilling the contents. So, after Theo fed Isaiah lunch he ran to the kitchen to put the stuff away. He told Isaiah to sit still. Which normally he does. lol Well...on this day he decided to get him some Whoppers. LOL! Theo says he peeked around the corner to check on him...he had his mouth FULL of malt balls....his whole arm down inside the box of whoppers and 1 hand holding Whoppers. He ran over there to get it from him. When he opened his hand with the whoppers Isaiah starts screaming and freaking out. Meanwhile chocolate slobber is massively pouring down his face....Theo is laughing and trying to clean him up. That's when he brings him back to the shower. So...so much for waiting for Isaiah to eat chocolate or candy. We were doing really well! LOL Later that day...he got a hold of another little girls sippy cup that had chocolate milk in it. LOL He downed it in less than 1min. So needless to say...we have a full on chocolate-addict on our hands. LOL! *sigh* YaY! LOL!


No comments:
Post a Comment