I finally decided to blog Isaiah's 3rd Birthday! I've never had a desire to scrapbook or do a baby book...so I started a blog. It was supposed to help me keep up with these events. Well....here we are almost 6 months later and I'm finally blogging Isaiah Brent's 3rd Birthday! :) Also a note! I'm blogging according to his likes (as best I can remember)closer to his birthday!
Name: Isaiah Brent Scheungrab
Nickname: Dubbers
D.0.B: March 27, 2010 (share's his Aunt Addie's Birthday)
Height:It's been awhile...but I think 36 inches
Weight:50lbs
Favorite Person: Daddy (100% Daddy's boy)
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Drink: Milk (but Momma doesn't let him have anything but water and milk)
Favorite Friend: Alexander Hercula or Ms Ashley and Gary Wilson
Potty Trained:Day time!!!!! Hip hip hooray! He pretty much did it on his own! Nap time he's normally fine. Still working on nighttime!
Favorite Toys: Nuggies (his little blanket), Batman, Toy Story and any "boy" type toy!
Achievements: Can count to 10 (sometimes higher) and sing A-B-C's
What He Wants To Be When He Grows Up: "I wanna be Dr Severance!"
Extra's: Isaiah is such a fun loving boy! He's active and highly intelligent! He impresses us every day with his crazy perception of what's going on in the world around him. He always asks questions that can't ever be avoided with some small answer. He's very much like his father. Sensitive but very bold and daring! We love him so much more every day! Happy (WAY belated) Birthday Isaiah Brent! We love you!
Monday, August 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment