So this time I'm getting on things a tad bit earlier than I did Isaiah's. haha Collin turned TWO!!!! I can't believe that happened! It's flown by! Especially with all the crazy events in our lives these past two years, it's really just flown by! So here's Collin's 2 year blog post! :)
Name: Collin Henry Scheungrab
Nickname: Ceebs, Mr La-pew (My Mom's name for him) and Shmootsy-Poo
Birthday: September 8th, 2011
Favorite People: Brother and Daddy
Favorite Toys: Buzz, Woody and Bullseye
Favorite Color: Doesn't really have on yet
Favorite Food: Hot Dogs and McDonald's Fries
Favorite Drink: Rice Milk
Height: I believe 32 inches...not too far behind his brother. He's in the 92nd percentile!
Weight: 26lbs....finally put on some weight!
Achievements: Collin can run, jump and keep up pretty well with Brother. He's not potty trained but that's due to Momma's busy summer.
Extra: Collin is our very fun loving boy! Very energetic and social! He keeps us on our toes every second he's awake! And most times when he's supposed to be sleeping! ;-) He loves his Brother and Daddy. Is obsessed with Buzz and loves to make sure people KNOW he's around! He's our busy handful child, but we couldn't imagine our lives without him! We love you Collin Henry! Happy Birthday!
Sunday, October 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment