"God created the Remington bolt-action rifle, so that Man could fight the dinosaurs. And the homosexuals. Amen!" hahahaha! Sorry...I couldn't help but quote a little Mean Girls in there! So today is day three which means treatment number two of chemo. I can tell my hairs already hating this life. It does NOT approve of all this.....stuff. LOL So I'm working on getting someone to the hospital to just cut my hair short. Not ready to go bald quite yet (Dr said I won't go bald til after chemo....so in about a month)but it's too long to keep good maintenance. So, I'm working on that. I'm not looking forward to the tiredness I'll feel. I can feel it all start to kick in. I just don't have a ton of energy. My appetite is also like non existent and then ravenous at the worst times. Which basically means I literally FORCED food down my gullet all day, then once it came late night when everything was closed and hubby was already sleeping...that's when I was starved. So I'm going to have Theo run to the store today and pick me up some late night type foods. Cause I've got to keep energy up for chemo. So....besides that...no other issues really. I did take a nice little sleeping pill last night. That helped make up for all the sleeping I was trying to do all day yesterday and the nurses and Dr's wouldn't let me. LOL
I did want to mention publicly in my blog all the help that has been sent either my parents way or my way! I do so enjoy having cards/packages sent my way. And even more so I love knowing my Mom is receiving some help. Cause all my family members are way out of condition from having little one's around and it's seriously turned their house upside down. So because I am those children's mother...I feel a serious guilt/burden to help my parents out as best I can. So when someone sends them something I can't even EXPLAIN to you how much that helps me out! So thank you all for your prayers, encouragement, gifts and love towards me and my family during this time! You find out who your true friends are during times like these and lemme tell you what?! I didn't think I had so many loving/giving friends! :) Thank you!
Proverbs 17:17 "A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity."
Thursday, June 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment