Wednesday, July 11, 2012
A Nice Hot Shower
So, some people go on walks to clear there head. Me? I take a hot shower. Rather when I get the chance to take a nice hot shower.....I like to sort things out. For example...how steaming mad I am right now. Maybe not mad. Maybe just fed up. Frustrated, even. Sometimes life just doesn't play out how we think it should. Which you'd think a person would get used to...but nah. They don't. Every time something pops up that we don't like and don't expect....we cry and complain about it. I mean...after all...it's just human nature. Right? I don't really want to go into too many details of what's frustrating me right now...because...well some people DO read this...and any time I venture out to say how I really feel, more people end up reading it then I expected and I get unwanted advice/criticism for it. "Oh sure! Don't read all my other nice posts, just read the one where I vent and loose my head a little!" Anyways, continuing on...can you tell I'm in an irritable mood? I am frustrated with life right now. I have really been mostly content living in Michigan thus far. The weather here is just SO nice! I have spent more time outdoors here then I have ever! Well okay...when I was a kid I played outside all day ever day...but since childhood. It's hardly ever too muggy or too hot. It's always so nice! And allergy wise? I do so much better here. My asthma doesn't flare up every single time it's hot. It's so nice. Anyways...so that being said, I've loved my time here in MI. But it's not everything. I have no girlfriends here. I'm setting up play dates and etc...but I have yet to have much girl bonding time without having to keep an eye on the boys etc. Being in a house with all males...well...it's just not the charmed life...that's for sure. So anyways, now this blog has been cut short because I have to go and take care of some things. But anyways...at least I vented for a bit. *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment