Thursday, July 26, 2012
Chicago Bound
So for the first time in awhile I'm SO excited to take a little trip! We're going to Chicago, IL! I am SO beyond excited. It's not too far from home and we get to do a whole bunch of free stuff while we're there. Ever since Theo took a work related trip there (back in May) he's wanted to take me there. I've never been! He raved about how amazing it was and he took lots of pictures! Anyways, I didn't have the best week last week. It was just a very odd, overly emotional, not thinking straight kind of week. Theo is stressed with work. So, what better way to distress than to do something fun as a family? So, to Chicago we go! Some of the places we will be visiting will be:
-Chicago Children's Museum
-The Shedd Aquarium
-The Navy Pier
Of course that's a very small list of what we'll be doing. We're going to stay two nights at a hotel near the airport. (WAY cheaper that way) Then we'll metro into downtown where all the fun stuff is! :) I'm pretty excited. I think we'll ALL have fun, and being some where besides home having fun, I think will help us tremendously! So stay tuned for pictures and updates of our trip! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment