Sunday, July 15, 2012
Curvy is fat!
So I just had to post this blog. I feel I'm entitled to say what I want because I AM overweight! LOL!!!! So basically, if you don't wanna hear what I have to say or you're going to criticize this.....don't read it! :)
So! If you're an overweight girl....how many times have you heard other girls who are overweight say "You're just a curvy girl!" Or "Us big-boned girls have to stick together"? Yeah....I'm sure you've heard it lots of times. Cause I certainly have! I wish people would learn to say what it is. It's FAT! Now, don't get me wrong, there are actual curvy people. For example...when I drop all this weight...I will have curves. HEALTHY one's!!!!! Like a booty, boobs....curves like that! But I'm just getting sick and tired of people using those words to describe me. It's FAT! That's what it is! Plain 'ol F-A-T!!!!! And there is NO such thing as Big Boned! You can be more solid than most people. Or you can just naturally be larger. For example Isaiah Brent was born SO big! That boy is pure solid! But I will hopefully instill on him great eating habits and a healthy active lifestyle so that he won't jump into that fat unhealthy category. I really am just sick and tired of people saying things like that to me. If you wanna be nice...just say "overweight". Curvy and big-boned are just cover-up words for making "Fat" sound nicer. I wish us girls would stop using it. Maybe if we helped tell each other the truth more, we could help keep each other accountable and not be in such unhealthy states! It's like us women calling each other "Bitches" "Hos" things like that. It's actually a nice way of saying "You have a problem and need help! Only I'm gonna make fun of you instead!" It's ridiculous! I wish we as women would have more self esteem and seek the help we need. I've finally gotten motivated to be healthy. I refuse to diet. I'm making a life style change. If I want to eat something junky, I will, I just don't eat as much. Or I finally seem to be able to decide what's worth the calories and what's not. I seem to limit myself SOOOO much better now! And exercising is my best friend now! I love it!!!!! So for us overweight girls, let's stop making excuses and nice cover up words...and let's get on it! Let's get healthy!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment