Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Don't Let Nervousness Stop Me

So! Today starts a new journey for me! I've joined MyFitnessPal.com Thanks to the suggestion of Ashley McKinney! I'm nervous because it's counting calories. I've never done this for dieting before. But it's really nice because you can just type in what you eat and it tells you how much it is and how much more you have to eat. You can also log in when you exercise and everything. I'm looking forward to it! I can't exercise right now because I'm still recovering from Strep Throat and I haven't been able to breathe well. So I gotta wait a bit longer to incorporate the exercise part. But at least I can eat well meanwhile. I hope the weight falls off faster than planned right now. I have 130lbs to loose. :( That majorly disappoints me that I've gotten that far. But...I did it to myself so there's no one to blame but myself. For exercising I plan on starting this couch to 5k program. Basically it's gets you from not being able to run at all...to running a 5k. My goal is to be able to run with Theo and do family races and stuff. That I think would be healthy and fun for us all! So, that's what's going on in my life. I'm extremely nervous...but hopefully I can do this fairly easily. I hope! :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment