Thursday, June 7, 2012
I miss my hair.....
So, I we just got our laptop fixed. Yay!!!!! It's been broken for like 3 months now. Anyways, hopefully now, I'll be able to blog more. Anywho....all my pictures got re-organized and so I came across these pictures from October 2011. I was growing my hair out when I was pregnant with Collin and then after I had him I had to cut it off because it was falling out. :( I was finally making progress with it in length and then *chop*! It had to come off. :( So it's slightly below shoulder length now. But I just wanted to post how I miss it being longer. I'm going to continue trying to grow it back out. Only to have to chop it back off when I have another baby. (Sometime in the future lol) Anyways, hopefully I'll be more successful! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment