Monday, January 18, 2010

A Lovely Day at Home....

I love when my husband is off during the week. It's so relaxing and we get to spend so much time together. It's simple stuff that always means the most. Today, we did nothing but sit together and watch good movies like UP, Office Space, and Yes Man, work out at the gym, cook dinner together, laugh together, talk, lounge around and nap. To me, that's one of the best days! It probably has a lot do with the fact that I'm hugely pregnant and don't want to do a whole lot. LOL But still, the fact that we were perfectly content just being together not doing much of anything, means the world to me. We will be married a year at the end of June, but some how it feels like we've been together since....like ever! LOL We were actually together a year (dating, engaged, married) this past December. It just seems like time has flown by, but yet, it hasn't gone by fast enough. I dunno if that makes any sense, but yeah. Tomorrow we probably won't do much of anything either. Although he did say he had to go to Ft Meade for some stuff. So we may do that. I like getting out of the house, even if I am exhausted by the time we get back. LOL On a side note, I can't wait for my little boy to arrive. It's getting so close! I mean, we still have 2 months to go, but honestly, I don't think he's going to make it that long. He's been kicking like crazy like he wants to bust outta there! I don't blame him! LOL I have Gestational Diabetes and can only eat a limited amount of things, so he's probably all like "Where's the Slurpees and Big Mac's I love so dearly?!" lol =P Not really, but yeah. I can't wait to see what he looks like! I hope he'll be the cutest little bugger in all the earth. LOL Anyways, I guess that's about it for today. I hope I stay on the journaling thing. I need to. Good Night Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment