So, this is my first attempt at writing a blog. Of course I've tried blogging before, but it was brought to my attention by another friend getting it, that there are many milestones in my life, past and present. How ever will I remember it all if I don't write it down?! And typing is SO much easier than writing. I did that last year and I was actually fairly successful at journaling. It just faded off because writing is a lot harder than typing. Anyways, this blog will hopefully help keep me on track with some things.
I'm not going to write very much more because I have several of things I need to get done and I'm procrastinating. I'm sure, if you stick with this blog enough, you will probably find that procrastination is my biggest problem. LOL
Well that's all for now. Maybe more later! Who knows! Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment