Sunday, January 6, 2013
To Continue Cribbing or Toddler Bed It!
So I've decided to upgrade the boys room a bit. I've always had it as their sleeping quarters and that's about it. I kept things simple and breakables out of their room because Isaiah has been in the toddler bed since we moved here. He was about 15mo when we moved here. He was so past ready for his toddler bed. Ever since he slept in it he's loved it to death! Well now Collin is expressing interest of Isaiah's toddler bed. Which is awesome. So now the question is whether to keep him in his crib or move to the toddler bed? Honestly, he might be ready for the toddler bed if I "baby proof" their room a bit more. But I'm not so sure my heart can take it. Besides the move here....it'll be the first time the crib will be taken down. :( Until goodness knows when. At least when I took it down for the move I knew it was going back up for another baby. Now? It'll just be taken down for goodness knows how long and I'm not so sure my heart can take it. Plus do I honestly want a wild child free to roam around his room any time of night? haha! I don't think so. So for my hearts sake...and probably more sanity's sake.....cribbing it will stay! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment