So I meant to blog about this the other day and forgot! Silly me! I need to remember that funny/happy things past quickly with two children! I need to write it down right away! This happened just a few days ago (less than 1 week) so I consider myself still fairly on top of things. haha!
So the other day I was laying on the living room floor playing with the boys. I'm not quite sure how, but some how this playing on the floor session turned into "I'm The Doctor". Isaiah took it upon himself to be the Doctor. He had a walkie talking thing that actually is a baby monitor. haha! He continually stuck the antenna in my mouth to check my temperature. He also had some odd toy. I can't remember what it was (this is why I should blog right away). He would constantly check me. He used the tip of his antenna to check my fingers/toes/legs/hands/arms/face/ears etc. Here are a few things that he said throughout us playing. And by playing I mean, me lying there and him poking and prodding me. LOL!
After examining my hand he points to the lines in the palm of my hand and informs me
"They're just breathing." Mmkay then!
One of the many times he stuck the antenna in my mouth I coughed while it was in my mouth and responded with a very emphatic "Don't get your dead on my tools" This to me was hilarious and I laid there laughing on the floor so hard. He just stared at me like "This is not a game lady! I'm dead serious! No dead on my tools or we're done!" LOL
At some point he said "I have to pour milk in your nose just like Dr Severance!" May I mention here that Dr Severance is our family doctor and has NEVER EVER mentioned anything remotely like pouring milk in your nose. LOL
So this concludes my story of Doctor! :)
Sunday, December 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment