Sunday, September 23, 2012
Update On Weight Loss!
So, it's almost the end of September! I have to admit....I took most of September off. I stayed pretty dedicated til Collin's birthday (September 8th) then after that I got so overwhelmed with scheduling a tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy, switching out summer clothes for winter clothes (that was almost a whole week job), cleaning the house and various other Dr appointments. I'm not eating the healthiest...BUT....I'm not eating in massive quantities anymore. We ordered Chinese (FINALLY) and I could barely eat a bowl full. Which is a LOT for me since I used to eat at LEAST 2 HUGE bowls full! I've stopped working out so much also. It's just too much. I want to continue loosing weight but I can't let it keep consuming my life this way. The house was a NIGHTMARE. The laundry was NEVER done and every time hubby was home, I just felt I couldn't enjoy cause everything else was such a nightmare. So, now that my house is clean, clothes are switched out, rooms are clean etc.....I'm dedicating more time to eating better. Theo left of Kentucky today and he'll be gone til Wednesday. So I'm kinda crash dieting to see what I can loose by the time he comes back home. I'm at 270lbs exactly. I've been wanting to drop down into the 60's but it hasn't happened yet. Even though I've not eaten the best, I haven't gained any weight. So that's good. Hopefully I can at LEAST get to 268lbs by the time Theo's home. I love that every piece of clothing I put on now fits appropriately. I don't have to worry about whether a shirt will be too tight and will show all my fat rolls. Now I can just put on any shirt or pants! It's SO nice! Down side though....I have NO clothes!!!! After packing away all maternity clothes...I'm left with about 2 pairs of pants, and only 1 long sleeve shirt. The rest or short sleeve and hoodies. Lame! But I can't go crazy buying clothes now. Cause I still have so much to loose, if I buy clothes now they'll become too big soon enough. So I've lost a total of 22lbs since August 1st. I'm still very happy with those results. I've lost a total of 3inches on my waist alone!!!!! That is SO awesome! Anyways, on Wednesday I have a sleep study then October 18th I will be having my tonsils removed. Then I won't be able to eat so I'm hoping to drop a decent amount of weight then as well! :) I'm pretty confident that by the time it's time to take Christmas photo's....a bit over a month away.....I'll be able to go to Old Navy and pick out an outfit directly from the store!!!! I won't have to order online cause I'm too big for what they carry in store! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment