Saturday, August 20, 2011
Yes....My Eggo is Still Preggo!
So, I realized I hadn't updated my blog in awhile. hahaha! No, sadly it's not due to actually continuing labor and having a baby to take care of. I am still positive I went into labor...but apparently my body HATES birthing babies. So....little man pulled himself back up and decided to stay in a little longer. Which ultimately is good anyways. More gestating can never hurt. So I am now 36 weeks weeks and 3 days? Something like that. I have actually finally dilated and started to soften. BUT...I am doing a c-section now. Period. So, the good news is, if I go into labor...all I need to do is make sure it lasts above 2hrs and go to the hospital...if they agree I'm in labor (no matter how early on) I can go ahead and have a c-section. So I don't have to continue labor or worry about it stopping again. If he doesn't come any time soon....at the latest he will be here by hopefully Noon on September 8th! :) I'm SOOO excited! From today, that's only 19 days away! :) What a breeze! Being that I dilated already though, I'm hopefully I'll jump into labor and can go in a bit earlier. I'm SO surprised, as is everyone else, that I've made it this far. The Dr's really can't believe I'm still pregnant. The reason I decided to do a c-section from this point on is based on all the info I have now. I don't want to get myself in the same situation I did with Isaiah. Trying to labor then getting stuck, then having a c-section, then having a bad one cause they couldn't find him etc. Being that Collin is running big....I don't wanna risk laboring and having Dr's who really just will think it easier to do a c-section and not REALLY work hard enough to help me deliver vaginally. Also...I am unsure of the shape/size of my pelvis. I plan on finding out via x-ray after I have this baby so that next time I can make a better decision. But right now, I feel like my body grows extremely healthy babies, but HATES birthing them. So....Theo is in agreement with thinking this is the best plan. And we may find out I could've gone vaginally, but I feel very comfortable and at peace with this decision. Hopefully next baby will be vaginally though! :) Sooo...if you don't hear from me any time soon...more than likely we'll be having this baby September 8th! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment