So, I figured I'd blog! LOL!!!! Early this morning around 6:30a.m. I woke up. Theo had woken me up accidentally when he kissed me good bye for work! He left this morning and won't be back til Wednesday morning. Anyways, I woke up and went to the bathroom! Low and behold I lost my mucus plug. This is after tossing and turning all night from vaginal pain and pressure. All day today, anything I ate came right back out through stools. Which is another tell-tell sign labor is becoming active. During the day, I cleaned the living room thoroughly, cleaned the kitchen as good as it's going to get, returned the movies in case something does happen I didn't have to worry about returning them on time, mailed our rent check and another box that was needing to be mailed, walked 1mi with Isaiah, bathed Isaiah, did some laundry, re-organized the baby toys in the living room and then after putting Isaiah to bed......I showered, shaved my legs, then did my hair in the half corn rows that I did when I had Isaiah. I've checked my hospital bag and besides pillows I'm pretty much set and ready to go. The only question...when to call Theo? All day all I had was a lower back ache and occasional cramping. Besides constant loose stools. Right as soon as I put Isaiah to bed, the cramping became more intense and started to turn more into contractions. So...I'm pretty sure I'm in labor now....I just can't exactly time them. I feel like they're 5min apart. I just can't figure out when to call Theo. So this is the current situation. lol It'll be funny to see how things turn out in the end. They could always stop all together. LOL!
Stay tuned....... :)
Monday, August 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment