Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Mother's Dream.....

So I thought I'd blog this. Because I'm sure in the future, I will look back on this and think it very entertaining! lol

So I was thinking this morning. After several efforts to sleep, about if I could have a wish...what would it be?! If I could just have the ideal day.....how exactly would it go?

Well, being that I'm 9mo pregnant and I have a 17mo son I'm sure you can guess at the top of that list is sleeping. But see,I wouldn't want to sleep the day away. I would LOVE one morning to wake up to quiet. Not to Isaiah either pounding on his baby gate or screaming "MUUUUUUUUMMMM" or crying! That in itself would just be SO nice! So this "ideal" day starts off waking up to quiet. Then I would roll over, prop myself up and reach for a working remote that turned on our working TV in our bedroom....that actually had cable. (basically there's a tv sitting there...but it has no cable, no remote and I don't even think it's plugged in)I would flip through the channels til I found something I liked. I would sit there for a bit, then pull out the laptop and check....you guessed it....my Facebook. After about 20min on FB, then a handsome young hot looking husband would bring me a hot breakfast in bed. Nothing special....just hot food that I didn't have to cook or get up and get, with a nice HUGE glass of pulp free orange juice! I would then devour my food. Of course at this point, I'm way past needing to empty my bladder. So I would then proceed to the bathroom and probably take a nice long shower. Uninterrupted by a little boy who always wants to join. Then I'd come back to bed and watch more tv. I might even stick a movie in the dvd player. (we have no dvd player here either) Then I'd doze off for a nap of about 2hours. I would be woken by the smell of a hot cooked lunch brought to me yet again, by a young hot husband. I would devour this meal as well. Then I'd pull out the laptop and play some useless games on Facebook. I'm sure at this point I'd definitely need a potty break, so I would then again, head off to the bathroom. Upon return, I'd come back to my bed turn on the tv and realize that a young hot husband has set a nice cup of hot tea and a little cake next to my bed. How thoughtful! I would spend the afternoon dozing off and on, watching tv, messing around on Facebook. Then for dinner....you guessed it....young hot husband would then make his appearance again with a trey filled with luscious food goodness for dinner. After stuffing my face for yet a 3rd time that day (wait....that's 4th after the tea and cake), I little clean boy would run in to give me "big hugs and lovvins" He would say "Momma!" and act like he missed me for more than 1 second. Then he'd nicely run out of the room. I would continue to watch tv and play on the laptop. Then around bedtime a hot young husband would join me in bed. We would do what hot young husband and wife do (wink wink), and we'd fall back asleep together....and live happily ever after!


Hahahahahaha! So right now....that day just sounds....Oh so sweet! I think I might like to add in there someone coming to massage my legs, feet, hands and arms....and maybe even back. I think that'd be nice. But....oh well. I do not live a fairy tale life. And as hard as it is sometimes, I wouldn't trade my little buggers (big and small) for any other buggers in the world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment