So I was thinking about it and after reading other people's blogs I decided I would finally do it. I need to try and stay more updated on my blog because I don't keep up a baby book or anything else. Anyways, I wanted to go ahead and type so far the differences between my two pregnancies. I'm 8 months pregnant with Collin and so I figure now's a good time!
So BIGGEST difference between Isaiah and Collin....Isaiah's pregnancy drug on and on....and on and on....and on and on....and I'm sure you get the point! Collin's pregnancy has just flown by. I find it hard to believe that I'm 8months pregnant! I mean...besides the fact that I feel TONS of lower pressure and all of that jazz, but I just don't know here 8months has gone!
With Isaiah I had absolutely not a drop of heartburn or indigestion. Nothing! With Collin I have had indigestion and heartburn the WHOLE pregnancy! Even before I knew I was pregnant! Joy!
With Isaiah my boobs hurt beyond BELIEF! And they also swelled to more than I thought I'd EVER see them get. With Collin....nothing! It's wonderful! At this point in my pregnancy with Isaiah I was literally clutching onto my boobs for dear life every time we had to get into the car to go some where. It was SO painful! I'm enjoying this part of Collin's pregnancy immensely!
With Isaiah I slept all of the time! Literally! All day and all night! With Collin....psht...maybe I get 8hrs of sleep at night. And sometimes I take a nap. Once I hit about 7.5mo naps did start feeling like more a necessity, but I still don't take one every day. And it's normally only 1hr long. Maybe 2.
This next part is probably tmi for people...so be warned! With Isaiah...I NEVER wanted to be touched. The thought of sex literally repulsed me! It was terrible! And that was our 1st year of marriage. Thankfully God gave me a VERY understanding husband. It was hard but we made it through! :) With Collin....wowzers! The beginning when I didn't really have a belly yet....it was wonderful! I had sexual desire THROUGH the roof! lol! It was bliss! My sexual appetite has decreased a bit, but it's still pretty high for someone who has a HUGE belly and is 8mo pregnant! LOL! It's wonderful! God certainly did treat us well this time around with pregnancy! ;)
With Isaiah, he did NOT seem to want to ever come out! EVER! At 27 weeks Collin was already trying to make his appearance. LOL We've managed to hold off til 32 weeks so far. We'll see how much longer we last.
When I was pregnant with Isaiah I peed ALLLLLL of the time! My bladder couldn't hold ANYTHING. With Collin as much as I pee a lot still, I can hold more and it's not as frequent. A luxury I am quite enjoying!
So I believe that is it. But I am happy I had time to do this! :) If I think of more I'll add it later on.
Friday, July 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment