Well Folks! It's happened! I now have a 5 year old! How it happened, I'm not quite sure! It's amazing to me how quickly 5 years has flown by! Isaiah is amazing me every single day! He's so strong, independent and the boy constantly amazes me with his enormous heart! He is a lot like his Momma! He thinks of everyone's needs. You can see he really processes and thinks about people and how they might be feeling. If he can alleviate that in any way, he will try his absolute hardest. He's also so smart! A lot like his Daddy in that sense! He's a very technical thinker. Makes me wonder what he'll do when he grows up! He's still very much a Daddy's boy! But he does love and is very protective over his Momma. If I'm good, he's good. If I'm bad, he works his absolute hardest to make it better for me in any way! I love his kind heart and I really hope that God continues to teach me how to allow that to grow and become so much more wonderful! Isaiah Brent is a huge blessing to me and our family! I can't believe he's 5! Happy Birthday Buggy-Boo! We love you!!!!!!
So, for the first time, I actually asked Isaiah the questions instead of just writing down what I know! So....here we go....*drumroll*
Name: Isaiah Brent Scheungrab
Age: 5
Height: 3ft 10inches
Weight: 60lbs
Nickname: Dubs, Buggy-Boo, Brother, Buddy and Dubby-Doos
Favorite Color: Red and Blue and Yellow and Green
Favorite Food: Mac and Cheese
Favorite Drink: Milk
Favorite Toy: Ninja Turtle toy that Ms Ashley bought for his birthday
Favorite Family Member: Daddy ("Cause he works at the Coast Guard!")
Best Friend: Kennedy, Kassady and Alexander
What To Do When Grown Up: Go in the Coast Guard like Daddy!
Favorite Place to Go: Open Gym at the local Gymnastics place
Inside or Outside: "Well, sometimes outside. But sometimes I like to go inside."
Favorite Thing to Do with Family: Go places and go out to dinner
Favorite Sport to Play: Soccer
Favorite Activity Class to Take: Sports Class
Favorite School Subject: Cut Paper
Favorite Season: Winter, "because I like playing in the snow."
Favorite Book: My Bible (childrens)
Favorite Movie: Batman, Spiderman and Ninja Turtles
Favorite TV Show: Tom and Jerry
Favorite Thing to do with Collin: Go outside and play (playing bad guy and good guy)
Favorite Thing to do with Daddy: Go to his work
Favorite Thing to do with Momma: Go places
Accomplishments This Past Year: Swim without life jacket and dive for rings, ride a bike with training wheels
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment