Thursday, May 31, 2012

Guess Who's 9mo?!

My little baby boy Collin has made it to almost 9mo!!! I really wanted to post for his 6month, but life got in the way and I never got a chance. I'm on another computer so I can't post a picture, but I'll come back later and add one....hopefully! :) So what is baby boy up to?! Why everything, of course! Let's go ahead and do the highlights. Favorite Food-Formula. He's eating baby food but this boy will take a bot
tle of milk over food ANY day! Favorite Comfort- His blue blankey that he stole from his brother Isaiah. It actually has Isaiah's name printed on it. OH well! :) Favorite Person-Momma! His brother is VERY close running but he still looks to his Momma for approval and he gather's most of his happiness from me! Favorite Word-Dadda (of course) Milestone 1-He can crawl! Baby boy is into EVERYTHING!!!!! He's been crawling since 6mo! Milestone 2-He has 2 teeth on bottom. He's a GREAT teether! They just kinda popped out of no where. He slept a bit more than normal, but that's it! Milestone 3-He can say Isaiah. He says "Ah-Yaaaaa" SO adorable!!!! Milestone 4-He's starting to risk standing on his own. He can walk, holding his hands. So....as you can see Collin is progressing quite nicely. He's a VERY sweet boy. He loves his Momma to death and loves to snuggle. He loves his big brother Isaiah and looks to him with such adoration. It warms my heart. Love love love my baby boy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment