Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Christmas Update


So this blog is TOTALLY over due! I've been meaning to update my blog, but we moved to another apartment in Glen Burnie and we were without internet for over a month. So that's more the reason why I haven't been blogging. Anyways, I want to make this an Isaiah update. I really just haven't been into filling out his Baby Book. I dunno why. I put things in it for him to keep, but I just don't feel like hand writing all that stuff. LOL Plus, he doesn't get monthly height and weight check ups and so on a month to month basis I don't really know what he weighs etc. So I'm gonna do kinda the same update thing I did before. Hopefully I can remember everything. Actually....I don't even remember how old he was when I last blogged. So...hopefully I don't repeat anything.

Isaiah is almost 9 months old. On the 27th he will be!

He only army crawls. LOL Occasionally he will crawl on all fours, but he finds it more efficient apparently, to army crawl. lol

He is trying to walk. He pulls himself up on the coffee table and scales his self along. LOL He's quite sturdy on this feet. It'll be any day now that he starts walking!

He's major heavy! LOL I'm not sure how much he weighs but over a month ago he was over 23lbs!

He is officially off breast milk. :( Momma stopped producing milk, for what reason we're not sure of still. He adjusted very well to formula. Thank goodness! He was a fully nursed baby for 6 1/2 months. Momma's still proud she made it that long! :)

Isaiah has officially started drinking big boy milk out of a big boy sippy cup! :) He get's one sippy cup a day, and it does take him all day to drink it all. He still trying to learn how to drink out of a sippy cup. But he seems to really like the milk! :)

Isaiah is also starting to eat "Big People Food" lol He loves it. So far it's a lot of bready type things that are easier for him to chew. But he loves it. Whenever Momma and Daddy eat he thinks he should have what we have. LOL He's so funny.

Isaiah currently has 4 teeth! The 2 bottom one's were the first to come in. Then the 2 top one's came in at one time. It's taken the right top tooth a bit longer to break through, but both have officially broken through and he now has 4 teeth. Right now it also looks like his K-9's are coming in. Which I didn't realize that can happen this early...but that's what it looks like right now. We'll see how it turns out.

He has quite the personality. We can't go ONE place without someone saying how cute he is. He knows it too, sadly. He's very good and working the crowd. He shows an extreme like to blondes. LOL It doesn't matter what they look like, if their hair is blonde...he's all over it. hahaha! I tell him he's very shallow. =P lol

Isaiah makes the cutest scruntchy face. He makes the face and pretends to laugh. This is one thing he does to attract attention! It's pretty funny.

He is currently starting homeschool which consists of learning to sit still for small amounts of time, saying prayers before each meal and learning the 10 Commandments. We also read lots of children's books! We make a trip to the library about twice a month. He loves going to the library.

He is wearing size 18 month clothing and size 4 diapers. Although he will be busting out of both very soon!

In general, Isaiah still remains a very happy baby. Even when teething! We did have quite a few difficult nights, but during the day he's Mr Pleasant. lol He is sleeping through the night (fully) when he's not teething. While teething it makes things a bit unpredictable. lol

Other than that, I think that's it. That's all I can remember right now. Oh! He plays REALLY well with other children. Justin Carter remains his best friend. Another good friend is Jayden Hernandez. The 2 of them go gaga for each other. It's so cute! Other friends include Chase and Riley Freeman, Liam Thomas and I think that's it.

So that's the Christmas update on Isaiah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment