Friday, September 10, 2010

Loyalty

So, I know it's been awhile. I've been pretty crazy busy, but I wanted to blog really quickly about something I've been thinking about lately. Whatever happened to loyalty? Did it never exist? I'm just thinking back on basically friends I have/had. I think, as a friend you owe it to your friend to first of all be honest....then once that is achieved...then be loyal. Now, if someone were to set out and hurt my close friend....I wouldn't take it. I'm sorry. It's just not right. I wouldn't stand for it....nor would I continue to be friends with that person. You know? I'm just sayin.....maybe I'm just completely wrong. Maybe loyalty never existed. I mean...even with marriages.....the divorce rate is through the roof! And a lot of it has to do with being disloyal. I mean...am I totally off the beaten path here? I just think....when you're close friends with someone....and they have a friend (that you're friends with too) that treats them poorly and etc....I wouldn't remain friends with them. OH! And how bout this one?! Why would family still remain friends with someone who they know has hurt you?! I don't get that one! I mean....friends are one thing...but really?! Family?! That's low! Anyways, I dunno if that makes ANY sense, but it's just something I've been thinking about...so I'm blogging it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment