Well today's the big day for Collin! He is transitioning from a crib to a toddler bed. I was very reluctant to switch him, however, he was DESTROYING my crib. He'd pulled plastic off (don't ask me how cause I have NO clue, I couldn't do it if I tried), both the boys will go under it and push up the grate which in turn scratched my crib up. It was just starting to take too much wear. So in preservation for the hopeful arrival of the next child, I had to make the leap. I say "I" because it's really me. He honestly will be fine. Although right now we're at 3x's and counting. That's THREE times of me getting up to spank him because he's gotten out of his bed. I knew that was going to happen. (Make that 4 times...just had to get up again)He's a wild child which is why I've kept him "caged" for so long. But lemme tell you, he's taking this better than I am. While I was taking down the crib I was near bawling my eyes out. It was ridiculous. Why? Because I've never had to take down my crib without knowing it would go right back up. We took it down for our move from Maryland to Michigan. I knew it'd be going right back up in preparation for Collin's arrival. Now?! It's just going down to the basement. I'm not pregnant, I'm not sure when I will be again and it just makes me so sad that MY baby is growing up. I know (at least hopefully) it'll go back up eventually....but I'm not ready to be done having babies and it just makes me so sad. So, things have seemed to quiet down. Maybe it will only take 4 times?! Psht! Yeah right! I'm sure even if this is it for tonight it'll probably start again tomorrow. LOL So, here are some pictures. But I just had to do a quick blog and record this. Because this is by far a milestone for Collin Henry! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment