So I know I was supposed to get on here before now and explain more about the pregnancy, but as I'm sure you've guess, I've been busy. LOL But I wanted to take a little time out to share a "Mommy Story"
So today was been pretty bad for me. I dunno whether I have a cold or something. I can't have flu because Isaiah and I both had the flu shot. But I'm 10 weeks pregnant now, and as of the past 1.5weeks, I haven't had any mornings sickness. It's been wonderful! So I dunno whether this is more morning sickness or what. So basically, I put Isaiah in his play pen and let him play there until lunch. Then I fed him lunch. The site of his lunch almost made me throw up all over him. Then I put him down for a nap and had "Mommy relaxing time". I even took 1hr nap! It was wonderful. Well when I got him up, I put him back in the play pen and gave him a snack. Some Rice Mum Mum's and I think that's it. Anyways, I noticed a slight smell of poop as I'm laying on the couch, but I just couldn't get myself to get up. Well later on, I notice he was sitting in his play pen and picked up something dark colored and put it in his mouth. I thought to myself "Well that's weird, I haven't given him anything that looks like that to eat." Then I notice a very VERY nasty poop smell. I flipped out! He had smeared it all in the bottom of his play pen. It was busting out of his clothes and diaper. There were chunks of it on his toys, there was a toy that he had saturated in poop laying on the floor. OMG! I was about to burst into tears. But I told myself..."Hannah, crying isn't going to solve anything. Do 1 thing at a time. Get the baby to a safe poop free place." So I carried Isaiah right away directly to the bath tub. I washed his clothes off and let the water run from cold to hot. I then proceeded to take off Isaiah's diaper and wash his butt in the running water. Then cleaned out the tub of particles of poop. Then ran him a clean bath. Then I washed his clothes in the bathroom sink. They were so stained I couldn't just let them sit til Theo could take clothes to the base to wash. Meanwhile Theo texts me and says "Everything okay?" Well that inspired a class 1 meltdown. I bawled my eyes out and just sat in the hallway at the bathroom door, bawling my eyes out. Then it occurred to me, that I wasn't getting anything done that way. So I dried my eyes and got up to tackle the living room nightmare. I thought "Well good thing the kitchen trash is full! Cause now I can just clean with wipes and paper towels and put it in the almost full kitchen trash and take it all out at one time! perfect!" Well, I lift the kitchen bag out of the kitchen trash can...and this WRETCHED smell took over! There was chicken juice covering the ENTIRE bottom of the trashcan!!!!! It was terrible. Not just a little bit, but a TON! Ugh! So I cried some more. Then I went back to just rest and get some composure. At this point my head is pounding. And sadly for me Tylenol doesn't do anything for me! So, I can't take anything for headaches while pregnant. :( So, anyways.....eventually I came in and ended up cleaning up most of it. I'm leaving the trashcan for Theo and the poop covered toys are waiting in the kitchen sink for Theo as well. Unless I can compose myself enough to get in there before he comes home to clean it. *sigh* I doubt that'll happen though. And thank GOD for a frozen Lasagna Theo bought the other day. I just finished popping that in the oven! So now I don't have to worry about what to eat. That should be done in about 1hr! LOL Oh man! So that's my short version of my "Mommy" story. Ugh! What a day. Theo will be home in less than 2hrs and I'm counting down the time. Now for me to feed Isaiah dinner and probably almost barf over that. *sigh* Ugh!
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment